- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- BRAUNTON ACADEMY
- Work Location
- Barton Lane, Braunton, Devon EX33 2BP
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Secondary
- Salary details
- MPS/UPS + TLR2A
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 01 February 2019
- Interview date
- 14 February 2019
Braunton Academy requires a Second in Maths
You will be:
- An outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner, who is forward-thinking within the subject of Mathematics.
- Committed to all aspects of school life, with high expectations of yourself and others.
- Open and collaborative.
- Able to inspire, engage and communicate with learners/students, staff and parents/carers
- Flexible, with energy and enthusiasm for your work.
- Able to take a leading role in the development of the Maths Department and the academy
- Passionate about your teaching, with the drive to help the academy realise its vision
We will offer you
- An outstanding, positive ethos, where learners/students enjoy, aspire and achieve
- A school genuinely at the heart of its community
- Staff and Governors who are committed, talented and highly motivated
- First class learning facilities.
- A commitment to support all staff through CPD opportunities, in both their existing responsibilities and their aspirations for their future careers.
- An enviable lifestyle living in beautiful North Devon.
Safeguarding: Braunton Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and full identity and qualification checks.
For further information about the post and an Academy application form, please visit the Academy www.braunton.academy, Recruitment section. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you have not heard from the Academy by Tuesday 12th February, you have been unsuccessful.
Please note, we do not accept CVs.