- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- SOUTH DARTMOOR MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Bossell Road, Buckfastleigh, Devon TQ11 0DD
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 28 February 2019
- Interview date
- 7 March 2019
Do you put children’s needs first?
- Are you a reflective EYFS teacher with a focus on achieving excellent outcomes for all children?
- Are you passionate and determined to make learning inspirational for all children?
- Are you looking for your next opportunity and challenge?
- Are you committed to school improvement?
- Would you like to work within a supportive group of schools?
Required to start at Easter 2019. We are looking for an experienced and reflective EYFS teacher who has the skills and experience to deliver the Early Years Curriculum. You will have demonstrable experience of raising standards and have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged by telephoning Ms Marianne Malin, School Administrator on 01364 643304. You are also welcome to speak to the Headteacher, Mrs Jan Hillman.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure and two references are required for this post.
Further information and an application form can be found on the school website at: www.buckfastleigh.devon.sch.uk or can be requested from the school office, via email. Alternatively, please see the 'Related information' section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be either posted or returned by email to the school to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates may be visited in their own school setting by the Headteacher on: Monday 4th March 2019, Tuesday 5th March 2019 or Wednesday 6th March 2019.