- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Main Road, Exminster, Devon EX6 8AJ
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 30 January 2019
- Interview date
- 6 February 2019
Required to start 25 February 2019, however, a start date of 23 April 2019 would be acceptable.
We are looking forward to welcoming an outstanding and highly motivated teacher to teach in our team.
We are a very welcoming community and want to appoint the best teacher to join our exciting and vibrant school. We can offer you a dedicated, talented and supportive staff team, happy and enthusiastic children, a thriving school in a village community and an experienced and supportive Governing Board.
You should have:
- A thorough knowledge of the Key Stage Two curriculum
- A clear knowledge of how to plan effective learning to accelerate progress
- A positive, proactive, flexible and creative approach to teaching
- A high expectation of children's behaviour and effective classroom management
- An ability to liaise effectively with parents, governors and multi-agency partners
- The capacity to work as part of a strong teaching team and show commitment to whole school life.
Please see the attached information pack for further details.
To arrange a visit (dates included in the information pack), please contact the school office on 01392 824340 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please see the Related Information section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.