- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Hill Lane, Exeter, Devon EX1 3JP
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 05 March 2019
- Interview date
- 26 & 27 March 2019
Thank you for taking the time to consider applying for a post in our federation. We are two schools and a nursery serving our community on the eastern side of Devon’s capital city, Exeter. Our schools work as one, welcoming children into our nursery at age two and sending them off to one of our partner secondary schools at eleven. We are full members of the Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust, seven Exeter schools bound by the collective belief that all children, whatever their background, can be outstanding.
We believe that:
- with high quality teaching and the right support, all children can achieve well
- high standards will be achieved through a broad and engaging curriculum
- our children deserve the best teachers and that we will support our teachers to be the best
- disadvantage and SEND are not barriers to success
- we are a fully inclusive federation with a “no permanent exclusion” commitment
- we are all responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all our children
If you believe this too and are willing to work hard for our children, we welcome an application from you.
Please see the documents on the right for more details.
To apply, please see the Related Information section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.