- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Royal Crescent, Exeter, Devon EX2 7QT
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 06 March 2019
- Interview date
- 13 March 2019
We require a temporary teacher for the Summer Term 2019 for a class of Year 5/6 pupils.
We are searching for a skilled and passionate teacher who:
- Can inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has the ability to demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children so that they make outstanding progress
- Has a creative and exciting approach to teaching
- Has the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive and skilled teaching team
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Is able to communicate effectively with parents, staff and children
- Has enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference to children’s learning
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and be committed to sharing good practice
- Is able to competently and positively manage pupil behaviour
In exchange we offer children who are motivated learners and who respond well when they are provided with a rich and imaginative curriculum. We are able to offer excellent professional development, a purposeful learning environment and a caring and supportive school community who believe in the power of collaborative partnership learning.
Clyst Heath is currently engaged in a Management Partnership with Countess Wear Community School. Job shares would be considered as an option and this will need to be clearly indicated on the application form.
This post is temporary due to pupils numbers and budgetary constraints.
If you would like to work in a forward thinking school, where child centred learning is truly at the heart of our school values, then this is the job for you.
If you would like the opportunity to visit the school to discuss this post, then please ring us on 01392 361415 to arrange a time.
Application forms and further details about the School are available on the School. Website.www.clystheath.devon.sch.uk.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs Sue Hickman: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.