- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Littledown Close, Exmouth, Devon EX8 2QY
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 0.44 FTE
- Closing Date
- 26 February 2019
- Interview date
- 7 March 2019
The Governors seek to employ an outstanding early years teacher from 23 April 2019 for the summer term initially, to join our hard-working and committed team. The post is temporary due to external funding of a known duration. The posts offer the opportunity to work together to provide a caring, positive environment in which high standards of learning can flourish. Our children are exciting learners who respond well when they are provided with a rich and imaginative curriculum.
You need to:
- Have experience of Early Years;
- Work well as part of a team;
- Be dedicated to ensuring all the children make at least good progress within a broad and balanced curriculum;
- Be an inspirational and creative classroom practitioner, with proven high standards of planning, delivery and assessment;
- Possess an ability to build a strong rapport with children and parents and have a clear understanding and interest in how children learn and how parents support this process;
- Have a secure understanding of excellent assessment for learning practice.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment via the school office 01395 266535.
To apply, please see the Related Information section.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.