- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Belle Cross Road, Kingsbridge, Devon TQ7 1NL
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 11 March 2019
- Interview date
- 26 March 2019
Kingsbridge Community Primary School is for looking an excellent KS2 Teacher to join their team from September 2019.
- Passionate about children’s learning and keen to ensure all children succeed and make progress?
- Able to provide a proven track record of high standards?
- Well-organized, and committed to high standards?
- Keen to be part of a dynamic forward thinking community working with partners at both a local and national level?
- Enthusiastic and inspirational - ready to go the extra mile?
We can offer:
- Lively, exciting and creative environments in which to teach.
- Excellent opportunities and support for professional and personal development.
- A great team of dedicated, forward thinking and creative staff across the Federation.
- Delightful and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
Kingsbridge Community Primary School forms part of the South Hams Federation; a successful forward thinking dynamic Federation based in the South Hams region of Devon comprising Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough with South Huish Cof E, Modbury and Stokenham Area Primary Schools; all of which are maintained primary schools.
The South Hams Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the post.
To arrange a school visit, please contact the school office directly on 01548 852009.
Visit http://www.kingsbridgeprimary.co.uk for further information and to download the application form. Email completed applications to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.