- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Seaview Road, Northam, Devon EX39 1EL
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 0.6 FTE (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Closing Date
- 31 January 2019
- Interview date
- w/c 4 February 2019
We require a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and successful Federation with effect from 11 February 2019 to cover maternity leave in Year 3. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of teachers and support staff working in a cross curricular and creative manner at our Church of England Schools. Applications from both newly qualified teachers and experienced practitioners are welcome.
You will be:
- Dynamic and highly motivated;
- An excellent class teacher with the ability to motivate and engage all learners and create a positive learning environment;
- Able to build a strong rapport with children and have a clear understanding of how children learn;
- Well organised;
- Willing to support and develop the values, vision and Christian ethos of the school;
- A good communicator, able to build positive relationships within our federation community;
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour;
- Ready for an inspiring challenge.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming federation with children who are happy and willing to learn;
- Enthusiastic and talented staff and governors, who work well as a team and are committed to achieving the best for all of our pupils;
- A friendly, professional team committed to enabling every child to reach their potential;
- Structured professional development opportunities;
- Schools which celebrate their Christian foundation and ethos, in a supportive and inclusive environment;
- An exciting chance to join two schools graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2015;
- The opportunity to work as part of the Northam Schools’ Federation, the Atlantic Coast Co-operative Trust (ACCT) and as part of a The Dartmoor Teaching School Alliance with scope for collaborative working and leadership development.
You are very welcome to visit. If you would like to arrange a suitable time, please contact the school office on 01237 473569.
To apply, please contact the school by emailing email@example.com for an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.