- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- East Street, Crediton, Devon EX17 3AX
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 06 March 2019
- Interview date
- Thursday 21 March 2019
Hayward’s is a thriving and expanding town school which serves its local community. We aim to provide high standards of teaching & learning, developing confident and independent learners through our high quality provision.
We seek to appoint a Teacher to join our hard working team. A year group preference can be discussed at interview, although is likely to be based in KS2. The successful candidate will:
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve
- Have high expectations for all
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability
- Be able to work effectively as part of the team and contribute to wider school life
- Build positive relationships with all members of our community
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills
- Lead a subject area within school – preference can be discussed at interview
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well behaved pupils
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school.
There are three after school tours which you are welcome to attend:
Wednesday 13th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Monday 25th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Thursday 28th February 2019 @ 4:30pm
Please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01363 772970 to arrange a place on the tour. If these times aren’t convenient please contact the school and we will do our best to arrange an alternate time.
Application form and job details are available to download from the vacancies section of the school website www.haywards.org or by request by emailing our school business manager at email@example.com Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.