- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DARTMOOR MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Northlew, Okehampton, Devon EX20 3PB
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 25 February 2019
Required from 3rd June 2019, we are seeking to appoint a Classroom Teacher. Our schools are highly inclusive and have very high expectations of what our pupils can achieve.
This post is based at Northlew & Ashbury Parochial Church of England Primary School, however, you may be required to work across all of our MAT schools, as directed.
You need to be:
- Able to inspire and engage children in their learning.
- Able to develop our school ‘To Outstanding’.
- Creative and flexible in your approach to the curriculum.
- Reflective and committed to developing your own practice.
- Inclusive and knowledgeable about the ways that children learn.
- Show commitment to our values and vision for our pupils to ‘be the best they can possibly be’.
Northlew & Ashbury Parochial Church of England Primary school works in partnership with The Dartmoor Federation, a very successful cross-phase federation comprising: Okehampton College; Boasley Cross; Bridestowe; Lydford; Exbourne Church of England and Highampton Primary Schools.
In January 2018 The Dartmoor Federation schools converted to academy status and formed the Dartmoor Multi-Academy Trust in partnership with two other Secondary schools – Tavistock and Holsworthy – and seven other primary schools – Bradford; Bridgerule; Black Torrington; Okehampton, North Tawton; South Tawton and Chagford. We are excited by the opportunities for sharing good practice and resources and for staff development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the school direct on 01409 221420 to arrange a suitable time for your visit.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).