- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- AN DARAS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Unit 4 Tamar Business Park, Pennygillam Industrial Park, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 7ED
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 01 March 2019
- Interview date
- 13 March 2019
The directors of the An Daras Multi Academy Trust are seeking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to work within a MAT school (depending on possible vacancies).
We are looking for;
- A confident and creative practitioner
- An ability to lead and manage class and a curriculum subject area
- Experience and expertise in teaching primary age pupils
- Evidence of consistently good teaching over a sustained timeframe or teaching practice
- High expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- An ability to work as part of a dedicated and successful team
- Commitment to the ethos and values of our MAT community
- Passion for teaching
- Enthusiasm and commitment to raising standards.
Essential qualifications: Degree or equivalent, Qualified Teacher Status, Recent training in the Primary Curriculum.
This post is subject to working where a vacancy exists within any of the MAT schools. Contract of employment will be with the An Daras MAT not a specific school. Applications form NQTs are welcome.
An Daras MAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
To apply, please see the Related Information section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.