- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- PASSMORE CARE SERVICES
- Work Location
- Lydia House, 140 Cowick Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 1HS
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- £8.25 per hour
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Various Hours
- Various hours available
- Closing Date
- 24 October 2019
Due to expansion, Passmore Care Services are recruiting full-time and part-time Support Workers and Enablers.
Passmore Care is an enabling service providing accommodation and quality support in Exeter and the surrounding areas for adults with learning disabilities and other additional needs. Our vision is being recognised as the leading provider of enabling services contributing the most to the needs and aspirations of our service users.
We are offering:
- Permanent contracts
- A varied and rewarding role
- No personal care
- Encouragement and support to progress within our organisation
- Paid holiday
- Paid mileage (45p per mile) if using your own car (desirable but not essential)
- Regular supervision and appraisal
- A Workplace pension scheme (Passmore also contributes to this)
- Training, including study for Health & Social Care diplomas and Apprenticeships at various levels in partnership with Exeter College
- Enhanced DBS Application paid for by us
Previous experience is not necessary, however this is a challenging role and the right person for this rewarding position is essential.
For an informal discussion please contact: Leanne Hills on 01392 270227.
Please respond with your CV to Neil Passmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.