- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Work Location
- Various locations across Devon
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- From £8.72 to £13.64 per hour (rates vary depending on care provider placed with)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Various Hours
- Full and part time hours available
- Closing Date
- 31 January 2021
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Temp Solutions - 01392 383000
Temp Solutions are always looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our temp register as bank staff
The work involves providing person-centred care to clients within local residential and nursing homes in Devon.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients, and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Temp Solutions as a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months' experience of working in a care setting
- Right to work within the UK
- A good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
Benefits of working with Temp Solutions as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs - full or part-time, weekdays, evenings, weekends
- Competitive hourly pay
- Opportunity to join the attractive Local Government Pension Scheme (more details here)
- Holiday pay - up to 28 days (pro rata), accrued and paid separately to working hours
Please apply by completing a basic CV, telling us as much as possible about your skills and experience so that we can identify where your abilities could best support our services.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Temp Solutions privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.