- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Children’s Social Work Service and Child Protection
- Work Location
- Various locations in Devon
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- Starting salary £25,951 with potential to increase to £27,668 at six months (if meeting standard required in the post), rising to £30,785 following satisfactory completion of the ASYE programme
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing Date
- 01 April 2019
- Interview date
- Please see the Assessment Centre (Interview) Calendar attached
- For an informal discussion please contact
- 01392 383000 and ask for one of our Children and Families Area Managers: Naomi Pollard (North); Jenny-Ellen Scotland (Exeter); Kevin Kenna (Mid & East); Emily Hextall (South); Ashley Arkless (MASH & REACH Operations Manager)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.