- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Adult Care Operations and Health
- Work Location
- Woodland Vale, New Street, Torrington, Devon EX38 8DN
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- £23,369 - £26,317 pro rata
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 20.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 21 August 2020
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Amanda Moreton on 01805 622206
Do you enjoy leading a team and setting high standards for yourself and others?
Are you looking for a job where you can truly make a difference?
Are you looking for job satisfaction?
Is job stability important to you?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would like to hear from you!
What you will do;
- Ensure the safety and well-being of our residents
- Lead, coach and mentor care staff
- Administer medication
- Manual and electronic record keeping
- Observe health and safety within the home
- Write and follow risk assessments
What you will bring;
- Experience leading a team of care staff
- Experience of administering medication
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
Who you will work for;
Woodland Vale Residential Home supporting up to 20 people living with Dementia strives to ensure that people living here are supported to live a good life.
Please note: this role is for night cover including weekends, additional enhancements are paid during these periods. please call 01805 622206 for more details.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.