- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Adult Care Operations and Health
- Work Location
- Torrington EX38 8DN
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- From: £23,369 To: £26,317 pro rata.
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 20.50 Hours per week.
- Closing Date
- 23 September 2019
- Interview date
- To be confirmed
- For an informal discussion please contact
- 01805 622206
Do you agree that people living with dementia deserve a happy, safe and worthwhile life?
Can you make time to ensure people feel they really matter?
Woodland Vale Residential Home, supporting up to 20 people living with Dementia, strives to ensure that people living here are supported to live a good life.
Could you lead a team dedicated to making this a reality and Manage medication administration safety.
We are regulated by CQC, so knowledge of how their standards work in a residential social care environment is necessary. We need someone who is excited by any opportunity for developments and possibilities in improving the lives of people living with dementia.
We are looking for the following :
- We need someone with a good standard of literacy and numeracy to ensure accurate records leading to consistency of care.
- We need someone who is confident in the use of technology, e.g. information technology and electronic communication.
- We need someone who uses health and safety and risk management to support, not hinder how people want to live their lives.
Please note: this role is for night cover including weekends please call for more details
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit the Working for Devon webpages.