- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Adult Care Operations and Health
- Work Location
- Woodland Vale Residential Home, Torrington, North Devon EX38 8DN
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- From: £17,364
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 17.66 Hours per week.
- Closing Date
- 23 September 2019
- Interview date
- To be confirmed.
- For an informal discussion please contact
- 01805 622206 Amanda
Do you enjoy cleaning and have a high standard of cleanliness? Are you a people person?
Are you methodical and self-motivated? Come and join us.
Woodland Vale Residential Home, supporting up to 20 people living with Dementia, strives to ensure that people living here are valued individuals and have a comfortable and meaningful life.
The role involves :
- Cleaning all areas of our home
- Maintaining good infection control practices
- Serving breakfasts, laundry and also helping in the kitchen
- Maintaining our high standards of cleanliness
We need someone with a good standard of literacy and numeracy to ensure accurate records are kept.
Please note: this role involves shift work, including weekends & evenings, additional enhancements are paid during these periods. Please call for more details.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit the Working for Devon webpages.