- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Adult Care Operations and Health
- Work Location
- Woodland Vale Residential Home EX38 8DN
- Occupational group
- Social Care & Health
- Salary details
- From: £23,369 pro rata.
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Various Hours
- 0 - 27 Hours per week.
- Closing Date
- 23 September 2019
- Interview date
- To be confirmed.
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Amanda 01805 622206
Woodland Vale Residential Home, supporting up to 20 people living with Dementia, strives to ensure that people living here are supported to live a good life.
Could you lead a team dedicated to making good care a reality? Manage medication administration safety?
We are regulated by CQC, so knowledge of how their standards work in a residential social care environment is necessary.
- We need someone who is excited by any opportunity for developments and possibilities in improving the lives of people living with dementia.
- We need someone with a good standard of literacy and numeracy to ensure accurate records leading to consistency of care.
- We need someone who is confident in the use of technology, e.g. information technology and electronic communication. In return we offer an excellent working environment, good rate of pay and robust training opportunity both in house and national qualifications.
Please note: The post is a zero-hour contract.
For more information , please see the job description attached.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit the Working for Devon webpages.