- PLYMOUTH CITY COUNCIL
- SCHOOLS IN PLYMOUTH
- Work Location
- Bernice Terrace, Plymouth, Devon PL4 7HW
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- School Leadership
- Salary details
- L12 - L20 £53,856, - £65,561
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 24 February 2020
- Interview date
- 19 and 20 March 2020
Required to start September 2020.
The governing body, staff and pupils are offering an exciting opportunity to lead this larger than average maintained school following the planned retirement of a well-respected and long-serving headteacher. Lipson Primary School is a good school in the heart of its community.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a good communicator who can support the development of effective relationships within our diverse community using a range of communication strategies;
- Can continue to build upon a well-established culture of creative learning that nurtures the well-being of all pupils and staff;
- Will develop lifelong learning beyond the classroom.
We will offer you:
- A committed team of staff who work hard to develop an aspirational culture for lifelong learning;
- A nurturing environment where every child is enabled to reach their potential;
- A diverse community where parental engagement is encouraged and the PTFA’s work is valued;
- A dedicated and pro-active governing body;
- An eco-friendly school with enthusiastic learners;
- An opportunity to further develop our school’s rich canvas, providing opportunities to develop the whole child.
We would be delighted to show you our school. Please contact Pam Dean on 01752 224801 to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates. All candidates should also read our Safeguarding policy before applying.
An application form and information is available from www.lvps.co.uk.
Please apply by 10am on the closing date.
Lipson Primary School is committed to equal opportunities. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.