- PLYMOUTH CITY COUNCIL
- SCHOOLS IN PLYMOUTH
- Work Location
- College Road, Keyham, Plymouth, Devon PL2 1NS
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- School Leadership
- Salary details
- L13 - L18
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 04 March 2019
- Interview date
- 25 and 26 March 2019
“Learning is Fun”
Due to the forthcoming retirement of our highly regarded Headteacher, the governors, staff and children are seeking to recruit an individual with the vision and commitment to make our child-centred school even more successful.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about education;
- Resourceful and approachable;
- Committed to excellence - all children continue to be effective learners who love learning;
- Committed to maintaining the school as a Local Authority Maintained Foundation School. The governors do not intend to convert to academy status.
We are offering:
- Happy and enthusiastic children with pride in their school and community;
- A caring ethos in an environment where children feel safe;
- A dedicated staff who work as a cohesive team;
- An established and committed governing body.
We are proud of our school and you would be welcome to visit. Please telephone the school office to arrange a suitable time.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
College Road Primary School is committed to equal opportunities. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
More information and an application form are available from the school website.
Please apply by 10am on the closing date.