- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Coronation Road, Bideford EX39 3DE
- Occupational group
- School Leadership
- Salary details
- L22 - L26: £67,008 - £73,903 (Group 4)
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 30 September 2019
- Interview date
- w/c 7 October 2019
Enjoy. Learn. Achieve
Tel: 01237 473548
West Croft School is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead a three form entry, financially stable, maintained primary school into the next phase of its development. It is a place where every child is encouraged to enjoy the opportunities they are offered, learn in a positive environment and achieve the best they can in everything they do.
This will be an ideal opportunity for someone with recent and relevant Leadership experience.
- happy, willing and confident children;
- experienced staff;
- good support from Governors and Parents.
You will need to:
- be an excellent teacher;
- have a proven track record of leading and sustaining successful change in an educational environment;
- have an understanding of the underpinning principles of the Early Years Foundation, KS1 and KS2;
- be accessible to all members of the school community with excellent communication skills;
- have energy, vision and clarity of purpose.
This post is temporary with potential to be permanent.
Informal visits are very welcome. Please contact the school on 01237 473548 to make an appointment.
An application form can be requested by contacting Jennifer Cartledge at Babcock LDP on 01392 287296 or emailing LDP-AdminHeadships@babcockinternational.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.