- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Seaview Road, Northam, Devon EX39 1EL
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- School Leadership
- Salary details
- L7 - L13
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 25 February 2019
- Interview date
- 14 and 15 March 2019
Required for September 2019.
The Governors and Executive Headteacher wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated Executive Deputy Headteacher with the knowledge, vision, courage and personal qualities to build upon the Northam Schools’ Federation recent achievements and move it forward in its next phase of development.
Our pupils are a privilege to educate and with a totally committed Governing Body and staff team, the Northam Schools’ Federation continues to flourish. The aspiration of providing an outstanding education for all pupils is our ongoing priority. Both St George’s Infant School and St Margaret’s Junior School are Church of England (VA) Schools where Christian values underpin all that we do.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of the Senior Leadership Team dedicated to giving the children the best life chances possible and to build the futures they deserve.
You will be:
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children;
- A consummate professional who has a passion for providing the best possible outcomes for all children;
- An innovative, creative and strategic thinker;
- Able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire the whole school community;
- Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead the school to excellence;
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching;
- Experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in developing teaching and learning.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and motivated children;
- A dedicated, hard-working staff team that wants the best for its children;
- A proactive, supportive and skilled governing body;
- Strong partnerships with parents and carers, the local community and the local educational community (ACCT, DTSA);
- Opportunities to develop your skills and talents within a unique setting.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, then a visit to the Federation is warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Adele Fulford, Federation Business Manager, on 01237 473569 / 01237 477262 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange an appointment to visit the schools within the dates and times included in the application pack.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.