- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DEVON COMMUNITIES TOGETHER
- Work Location
- Occupational group
- Project & Programme Management
- Salary details
- £26,470 per annum pro rata (£21,176 per annum actual)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 0.8 FTE (29 hours per week)
- Closing Date
- 18 September 2019
- Interview date
- 24 September 2019
Can you help us achieve our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading community development charity in Devon. We have an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse, dynamic and dedicated team delivering first class services across Devon. The role of Project Manager is intended to be adaptable, delivering a varied and changing portfolio of activities, which contribute to meeting Devon Communities Together’s social objectives for the benefit of the people and communities of Devon.
Do you have:
- Extensive Project Management experience in a community development setting, including budget management and reportage?
- The ability to deliver technical advice and support and the capacity to operate strategically?
- A proven track record of Project Management and frontline delivery of a portfolio of projects?
- Experience of effectively engaging communities in community development and regeneration processes (including for example: community led planning, community asset development, enterprise activities, the localism agenda etc)?
- Proven experience and skills in tendering for pieces of consultancy / fee paying work, designing, drawing up contracts?
- A proven track record of direct delivery of small business / social enterprise advice and support?
- Demonstrable skills in the design and delivery of training / networking events / presentations?
- Line Management and staff supervisory experience?
Benefits Package: generous pension scheme, flexi-time, 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata).
For an application pack (CVs not accepted), please visit www.devoncommunities.org.uk/project-manager-part-time-0.
Your completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form should be returned to Recruitment@devoncommunities.org.uk.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.