- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DEVON COMMUNITIES TOGETHER
- Work Location
- Occupational group
- Project & Programme Management
- Salary details
- £15,882 per annum (£26,470 - £28,221 pro rata) plus benefits (pension, flexi-time, 25 days paid holiday and Employee Assistance Programme)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 21.75 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 28 February 2019
- Interview date
- 6 March 2019
Could you help us help communities to help themselves?
We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse, dynamic and dedicated team delivering first class services across Devon. Our staff team help Devon communities to help themselves by working alongside them, inspiring them, empowering and supporting them, offering them guidance and building capacity. Contributing to meeting our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures.
This role encompasses the management and delivery of an EU funded project. You will empower individuals, mainly from more deprived and disadvantaged areas of Devon, and those under-represented in enterprise, to develop self-employment opportunities, and start and sustain micro and small businesses.
The overall aims of the project are to:
- Increase awareness of enterprise business models;
- Grow the capacity and capability of entrepreneurs;
- Promote entrepreneurship and peer collaboration.
You should have:
- Extensive experience of delivering coaching / business advice to individual entrepreneurs, micro and small businesses;
- Experience of Project Management, including budget management, performance monitoring and reportage;
- Excellent communication and networking skills, including experience in organising and running events and workshops.
You should be a qualified business / social enterprise advisor (or show a considerable level of worked experience) and be educated to degree level.
Charity No: 1074047, Company No: 3694095