- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- TARKA LEARNING PARTNERSHIP (MULTI ACADEMY TRUST)
- Work Location
- Woodville Estate, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 2HH
- Occupational group
- Manual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Catering/Driving)
- Salary details
- Grade: A: £8.50 per hour (rising to £9 per hour in April 2019)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 10 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum (term time plus 3 weeks within the school holidays)
- Closing Date
- 26 February 2019
- Interview date
- to be confirmed
Required to start as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Cleaner to join our hardworking and dedicated premises team. You will be required to undertake the cleaning of designated areas within the school including toilets and outside areas to ensure a clean and safe learning environment.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, dusting of classroom and emptying of bins
- Use of machinery in cleaning soft and hard surfaces, e.g. carpet cleaners, polishers & buffers
Experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
To apply, please see the Related Information section on this web page.
Your completed application form should be returned direct to the school.