- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- BRIXHAM COLLEGE
- Work Location
- Higher Ranscombe Road, Brixham, Devon TQ5 9HF
- Occupational group
- Manual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Catering/Driving)
- Salary details
- Grade E £10.41 - £11.27 per hour
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- 25 October 2020
- Interview date
- to be confirmed
Required to start as soon as possible. This post is temporary for six months (with the possibility to extend).
The trustees seek to appoint an experienced Bus Driver who will support the values, aims and ethos of Brixham College to help shape and realise our vision. The successful applicant will provide excellent customer service for all our passengers and can look forward to joining a strong and supportive team of dedicated colleagues.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Hold a full UK PCV driving licence and current CPC certificate;
- Pick up and drop students at designated locations;
- Follow a planned route and schedule;
- Keep order and safety on the school bus.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 7am - 9am and 2.45pm - 4.45pm. For interested applicants, there is the possibility of additional hours between the morning and afternoon shifts supporting our Premises Team.
Any questions with regard to this post should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brixham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the post.
To download an application form, please visit www.brixhamcollege.co.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.