- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- PRIORY GROUP
- Work Location
- Occupational group
- Management & Senior Management
- Salary details
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus relocation package and benefits (£1000 Joining Bonus)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 30 September 2019
Priory Group Education & Children's Services
We do something amazing, be a part of it!
Priory Education and Children’s Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK. With over 100 high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
The homes specialise in care for children and young people aged 7-19 with autism, learning difficulties and SEMH. The safeguarding and wellbeing of our young people who may have experienced challenges in their lives is always paramount; along with encouragement to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a Registered Manger for our home in Tavistock. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a strong background in social care to join Priory Group to make a real impact on the children and young people we support. This role will allow the successful candidate to mould, drive and develop the children’s home and take it to outstanding.
We are looking to attract talented and inspirational people who can grow and develop our service, our team and themselves.
We are committed to employing and developing talented and passionate managers, to reward you on successful appointment you will receive £500 bonus in your first pay and an additional £500 on completion of your probation.
What we'd like from you:
- A sound working knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with the residential care of young people. This will include Children’s’ Homes Regulations, Health and Safety legislation etc
- A management qualification of at least or equivalent to Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare. The role holder must have completed the full registration process and declared fit by OFSTED.
- Proven people management skills within a residential setting, including motivating, directing and delegating
- Strategic organisational skills
- Financial management experience within a similar role
- At least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role within a children’s residential setting.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Online benefits and cash back rewards (including popular retail discounts)
- Priory Group Pension scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Reduced price Gym membership
- Gourmet Society Card
- Healthcare cash plan
- Priory Group Career Pathways - build your skills and plan for your future career with on-going training supported
Relocation Package including:
- Support with house hunting
- Support with travel expenses
- Reimbursement of reasonable associated expenses
To apply please visit https://jobs.priorygroup.com/vacancies/25340/registered_manager/.