- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- DEVON COMMUNITIES TOGETHER
- Work Location
- Occupational group
- Management & Senior Management
- Salary details
- £31,401 per annum pro rata (£25,121 per annum actual)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 0.8 FTE (29 hours per week)
- Closing Date
- 18 September 2019
- Interview date
- 23 September 2019
Can you help us achieve our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading community development charity in Devon. We are looking for an experienced Systems Manager with previous change management responsibility to ensure the development and maintenance of Devon Communities Together’s internal systems and resources is delivered to the highest standard.
Do you have:
- Substantial experience at systems management level?
- Proven leadership skills able to support the work of a team of experienced managers/senior staff?
- A proven track record in successfully delivering targets and service outcomes?
- ICT systems / CRM management development experience?
- Experience of obtaining qualitative and quantitative data and analysing information to support decision making and problem solving?
- Ability to manage complex information, prepare reports and presentations to a high standard and the ability to communicate with clarity to a wide range of audiences?
- Experience of outcomes mapping / impact evaluation?
You will play a critical role in supporting the senior team in delivering our mission to inspire and support communities to be thriving, resilient and inclusive.
Benefits Package: generous pension, 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata).
For an application pack (CVs not accepted), please visit www.devoncommunities.org.uk/systems-and-service-delivery-lead-part-time.
Your completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form should be returned to Recruitment@devoncommunities.org.uk.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.