- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- BRAUNTON ACADEMY
- Work Location
- Barton Lane, Braunton, Devon EX33 2BP
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Management & Senior Management
- Salary details
- Grade F £14.46 - £16.26 per hour
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week, term time plus an additional 4 weeks during school holidays
- Closing Date
- 26 February 2020
- Interview date
- 6 March 2020
Required to commence as soon as possible.
The main purpose of the job is to:
- Shape and manage the academy’s site and buildings maintenance and improvement programme, ensuring that value for money is achieved;
- Manage the academy’s Capital Expenditure budget;
- Manage a proactive Health and Safety process throughout the academy, including site safety, security and first aid arrangements;
- Line manage Site Supervisors and Lunchtime Supervisors.
We are looking for a highly effective, resourceful and enthusiastic individual who has practical experience of premises management (not necessarily in a school setting) and a good understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Be an excellent communicator, with proven experience of successfully managing staff and buildings maintenance programmes;
- Have high expectations of yourself and the premises/site staff and hold them to account for the standards achieved in the academy;
- Hold NEBOSH/ILAM qualifications (some training is available for the right candidate);
- Have excellent IT skills;
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Braunton Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and staff. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and full identity and qualification checks.
To apply, please visit www.braunton.academy (Recruitment section).
Your completed academy application form should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Please note, if you have not heard from us by 6 March 2020 you have been unsuccessful.