Location: Cookworthy Forest Centre, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5UX or Unit 2, Aldens Business Court, Chudleigh Road, Exeter, EX2 8TS.
Would you like to join an expert group of farm advisers providing guidance, support and technical knowledge to help farm businesses adapt for the future - enhancing opportunities for wildlife, improving water quality and promoting regenerative agriculture?
Working Wetlands represents one of the largest and longest-running landscape scale restoration projects. It aims to improve the quality and extent of semi-natural habitats and the associated ecosystem services (such as water and soils) across multiple drinking water catchments making best use of nature based solutions. The project delivers a significant part of South West Water’s Upstream Thinking programme.
Devon Wildlife Trust (DWT) is Devon’s leading wildlife conservation charity, with over 36,000 members, 350 regular volunteers, 100 staff and 63 nature reserves. We are one of the larger locally based organisations that collectively make up The Wildlife Trusts. DWT has pioneered the reintroduction of beavers in England and the restoration of internationally rare habitats like Culm Grassland.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Agile working arrangements including home working
- Flexitime system
- Salary progression (subject to satisfactory performance)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Death in Service cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
DWT is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and abilities who meet the essential criteria for this role. We are an inclusive organisation that is seeking to involve more diverse audiences in our work.
You can download an application pack from Jobs | Devon Wildlife Trust
Registered Charity Number no 213224
Interview Date: 18th October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEnvironment, Conservation & Waste
- Salary Details
£26,192pa (60% pro rata) plus 7% pension
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
22.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required