Required to start as soon as possible.
The First Federation Trust, a Multi Academy Trust of 16 primary schools, is seeking to recruit a Temporary Teaching Assistant position at Willowbank Primary School.
Willowbank School is a popular, expanding school, with with 286 pupils and 11 classes.
We are seeking to appoint a caring, reflective and flexible individual to support children with their learning.
We are look for a candidate who can:
• support in class, small groups or individuals
• work under the direction of the class teacher and liase with other professionals both within and outside the
• provide support to pupils both academically and pastorally
You will be expected to show a high degree of initiative and be able to react to given situations with integrity and
We are a friendly, welcoming school where team work is at the heart of everything we do to ensure every child thrives.
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking Multi Academy Trust
• Cycle to work scheme
• Contributory pension through Local Government Pension
Willowbank School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please apply via the link https://www.firstfederation.org/vacancies/
Interviews: Friday 27th May 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationMid Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£ 13,541 - £14,657 (actual salary)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required