Responsible to: SENDCo & Deputy SENDCo
Work Pattern: General working hours will be 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday (1140 hours per annum) term time only. Some flexibility required to attend after school meetings.
1. To provide support for learning activities and the social/emotional development of children on an individual or group basis, under the general direction of the teacher or HLTA.
2. To focus specifically on the student needs identified by the teacher/HLTA and/or within the Plan/EHCP as required.
3. To promote good behaviour, dealing promptly with incidents in line with established policy, encouraging students to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
4. To promote self-esteem and independence.
Key Function 1: Support for children’s learning
Key Function 2: Support for the learning environment
Key Function 3: Care and support for children
Key Function 4: Administration
Please see the full job description for more details. Please contact HR if you have any questions and visit our website The Park Community School – Generations of Success (theparkschool.org.uk)
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: w/c 9th January 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade B Scale points 2-3: starting at £13,828 - £14,079, including holiday pay (£20,441 - £20,812 FTE)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
30 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required