Our school is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools that actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, Ventrus offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Are you interested in working in a “good”, thriving school? We are looking to recruit a dynamic teaching assistant to support pupils which could include supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
The successful applicant must show:
• Enthusiasm and energy to work as part of a team
• Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, parents and carers
• Positive attitude and take pride in your work
• Great organisational skills
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to use initiative
• Committed to providing a high quality service
• Awareness of the importance for confidentiality
You will work in a highly supportive team within a positive setting. High levels of initiative and flexibility are essential along with excellent communication skills.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
To apply for this role please submit your application online via the following link;
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Interview Date: Thursday 8th December 2022.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationMid DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade C: £21,189 - £21,968 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
31.5 hours per week (8:45am - 3:30pm x4 days and 8:30am - 3:30pm x1 day) 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required