St Andrews Primary School is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
Are you interested in working in a “good”, thriving school? We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support our pupils learning which could include supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
The successful applicant must show:
- Enthusiasm and energy to work as part of a team;
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, parents and carers;
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work;
- Great organisational skills;
- A flexible approach to work;
- Ability to use initiative;
- Commitment to providing a high quality service;
- Awareness of the importance for confidentiality;
- Experience of working with children with SEND would be preferable but not essential.
You will work in a highly supportive team within a positive setting. High levels of initiative and flexibility are essential, along with excellent communication skills.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://ventrus.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2662034.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 24 May 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationMid DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade C £19,264 - £20,043 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time/Term TimePart TimeTerm Time
31.5 hours per week (across 5 days), 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required