Ladysmith Federation are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard-working and dedicated team as soon as possible. You will provide 1:1 support to a child with communication and interaction needs. This post is temporary for as long as the child remains at the school. Ideally, you will have experience of working within a classroom and as a 1:1 supporting children with special educational needs. You will have an enthusiasm to support pupils to meet their full potential, both socially and academically.
• A friendly and supportive school;
• Pupils with positive attitudes to learning;
• The opportunity to work closely with colleagues;
• A pleasant and spacious site with lots of opportunities for outside learning.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Committed to meeting all children’s needs;
• Passionate about promoting a vibrant curriculum which encourages children to be independent and thinkers;
• An excellent communicator and a good team player, who has a positive, caring and flexible approach;
• Committed to induction and equality.
If you have these qualities, then we would warmly welcome you to the team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please note, as part of our Safeguarding procedures, we will be conducting an online search.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: 5 October 2023
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£11.18 - £11.59 per hour (subject to a pay review backdated to April 2023)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
12.15pm - 3.25pm, Monday - Friday (includes lunchtime support), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required