Sidbury C of E Primary is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
Sidbury C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint a teacher who is enthusiastic, skilled and flexible to work as part of our dedicated and positive teaching team.
Sidbury is a one form entry, rural school with a very welcoming staff and great community spirit. If you are ready for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. This post is suitable for newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers. The post will start from September 2022.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for the teaching and learning in one of our seven classes.
We are seeking a qualified teacher that has:
- Proven success in the teaching and learning in one or more key stage;
- Excellent communication skills leading to effective relationships with pupils, parents and staff;
- A commitment to raising standards;
- A personal philosophy which supports the Christian ethos of the school;
- The ability to provide rich and creative learning experiences;
- A growth mind-set; with the ability to instil this within your pupils.
We can offer you:
- Motivated and enthusiastic pupils;
- Friendly and supportive staff, parents and Governors;
- Opportunities to develop your leadership skills within our school and across our Multi Academy Trust;
- In school and Trust-wide support and CPD opportunities;
- Dedicated and committed staff;
- Commitment to a broad and balanced enquiry-based curriculum.
We welcome applicants to contact the school on 01395 597279 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a visit.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://ventrus.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2668870.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 26 May 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
MPS - UPS £25,714 - £41,604 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect the hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
1.0 FTE, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required