Orchard Vale Community School is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
Orchard Vale Community School is seeking to appoint a Teacher to join our Key Stage 2 Team from 1 September 2022.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcomed.
Orchard Vale Community School is a member of Ventrus, a group of 15 Devon schools who actively work together on improving pupils’ outcomes collaboratively and actively supporting its staff. We are a popular and successful school, where our team works together to achieve the best possible outcomes and educational experiences for our children.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, committed and creative teacher to join our strong and experienced teaching team.
Successful candidates will:
- Be able to create a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment where our children are inspired;
- Be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning, with a strong understanding of the curriculum;
- Stand out from the crowd because of their positive attitude, energy and drive;
- Be an inclusive practitioner, with a commitment to meeting the needs of all groups of learners and have a willingness to go the extra mile to make learning rigorous but fun;
- Be a reflective practitioner who has a commitment to working with colleagues to improve practice and outcomes for our children and demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- Be a good communicator, build effective relationships with our children and their families;
- Have excellent classroom management skills;
- Have a strong personal philosophy for learning that is evident within their own classroom practice.
In return, we can offer:
- A commitment to professional development, whatever your career stage;
- Children who display positive attitudes and dispositions to learning and who want to learn;
- A friendly and supportive school community where parents, staff and children work together well.
Applications and references should demonstrate a commitment to achieving the highest standards for all, excellent teamwork, planning and communication skills.
Should you have any questions, please email Fiona Pearce, Headteacher, and Emily Gulliford, Deputy Headteacher, at email@example.com.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://ovschool.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2703926.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 27 June 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
MPS £25,714 - £36,961 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
0.6 FTE, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required