Orchard Vale Community School is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
This fixed term position is required to join our Key Stage 2 Team from 1 September 2022 for maternity leave cover, based at Orchard Vale Community School.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcomed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and well-organised individual with a passion for teaching.
As a member of Ventrus, a group of 15 Devon schools who actively work together on improving outcomes for its staff and pupils, we are looking to appoint a Teacher who can:
- Be part of a team of ‘inspirational’ teachers;
- Teach a creative and stimulating curriculum based on child-centred learning;
- Work effectively alongside team members and show an exceptionally strong level of commitment;
- Be committed to ensuring excellence, inclusion and high expectations;
- Be highly effective in the planning, teaching and evaluation of lessons;
- Be rigorous in ensuring all pupils make good progress;
- Fully contribute to the wider life of the school;
- Work collaboratively with a range of professionals.
If you are interested and would like to discuss this post further, please contact Fiona Pearce, Headteacher, and Emily Gulliford, Deputy Headteacher, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://ovschool.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2703934.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 27 June 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
MPS £25,714 - £36,961 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
1.0 FTE, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required