Our school is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools that actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, Ventrus offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Ashleigh C of E Primary School is looking to recruit a highly professional practitioner to teach in our year 3 and 4 team.
Ashleigh is proud to offer an excellent education for all within a framework of our core values and ethos; put simply, we want our children to grow up to become confident, loving and responsible citizens. Our vision statement encapsulates everything about us: 'Learning to Love; Loving to Learn - Life in all its Fullness'. Our dedicated team work together to create a school where there is a real sense of community and where teachers and learners can flourish.
We can offer you:
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• In-school and trust-wide support as well as a range of CPD opportunities
• Dedicated and committed colleagues
• Opportunities to develop your skills within school and within our multi academy trust
We are seeking a teacher who:
• Is dynamic and highly motivated
• Is an excellent class teacher with high expectations
• Has a clear understanding of how children learn
• Is a good communicator who can build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
For further details regarding this position please see the job description and person specification.
The working days are 3 days per week (Monday - Wednesday) from February 2023.
To apply for this role please submit your application online via the following link;
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 30th January 2023.
Interview Date: Will be held on Wednesday 1st February 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
MPS - UPS: £28,000 - £43,685 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
0.6 FTE, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required