Responsible to: Facilities Manager
Responsible for: Premises Team and 2 School Daytime Cleaners
Work Pattern: Primarily, 8am -4pm. however there may be some flexibility required to work some alternating hours to cover holidays and sickness. This role also includes the duties of key holder call out responsibilities.
Annual Leave Entitlement: 33 days - includes 8 bank holidays and 3 statutory closing days. Annual leave must be taken in consultation with line manager
To lead the premises team to:
1. Ensure the buildings are safe, presentable and well-maintained
2. Ensure security of the school campus at all times.
3. Ensure effective and efficient heating of buildings and minimising energy waste
4. Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the site and report to the Facilities Manager.
5. Act proactively to identify and resolve maintenance, operational and site presentation issues.
Key Function 1: Planning & Coordinating
Key Function 2: Caretaking of Premises
Key Function 3: Facilitating Community Use
Please see the full job description for more details. Please contact HR if you have any questions and visit our website The Park Community School – Generations of Success (theparkschool.org.uk)
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: w/c 9th January 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade E Scale Points 7-12: £26,357 - £29,439 depending on experience.
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week 52 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required