Playworker - Bratton Fleming Community Primary School (Ventrus Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- NJC Grade B: £20,441 - £20,812 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
Our school is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools that actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, Ventrus offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Bratton Fleming Primary School are seeking to recruit a Playworker, who will be required to join our successful and caring team, commencing 18th April 2023.
We are looking for someone with a strong, sensitive and caring approach to children’s needs, who can provide a caring, secure environment through individual attention and group activities and to organise an appropriate range of leisure activities for children.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries
• Be willing to work as part of a team
• Be able to use your own initiative when required
The post of playworker will be working 2 hours 15 minutes per day, Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role please submit your application online via the following link;
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 24th March 2023.
Interview Date: Will be held on Thursday 30th March 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
NJC Grade B: £20,441 - £20,812 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
9 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required