Wilcombe Primary School is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
The Devon Nursery Plus Team are looking to appoint an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join the current Nursery Plus Team at Wilcombe Primary School (Mid Devon Team).
Nursery Plus is a specialist service supporting children within the school and in early years settings across Devon to improve the outcomes of children with additional needs through targeted intervention, so, if you are:
- Passionate about Early Years teaching and learning and want to support children with additional needs to make a positive start to their school career;
- A person who thinks creatively and believes in teamwork and collaboration;
- Able to support inclusion and provide positive, targeted interventions for EYFS children with additional needs.
Then this could be the job for you!
The Mid Devon Team are looking to appoint an individual who can demonstrate:
- Successful, relevant and recent EYFS practice;
- An understanding of child development and EY’s teaching and learning;
- A knowledge of the SEND code of practice and early intervention;
- Ability to drive with own transport.
This post requires a full and relevant level 3 minimum requirement in a childcare related discipline, preferably a level 4 qualification.
If you are interested and would like to discuss this position further, please contact Corinna Travers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01884 253025 and selecting the option for Nursery Plus.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://wilcombe.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2701334.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 7 July 2022 (morning)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationMid DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcareEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade D £20,444 - £22,571 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
18 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required