Family and Individual Support Worker - Community Links
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- £24,823.50 per annum, pro rata
Work Base: The Ockment Centre, North Street, Okehampton EX20 1AR
Required to start as soon as possible.
The post is Permanent (subject to funding)
Community Links works with many people to support their needs. We do this by offering family and individual support, groups, courses, befriending and music education.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Family and Individual Support Worker, to join our positive and caring organisation. Are you keen to work alongside people in a solution focused way to improve outcomes? Do you have proven experience and abilities in the following areas?
- Supporting families and individuals, focusing on creative solutions
- Facilitating groups (mental health and neurodiverse)
- Dealing with difficult situations and individuals in a calm and confident manner
- Positive communication skills
- Experience of EHCP’s and TAF’s
- Educated to work with families to at least level 3.
We value diversity in our workforce. We are also able to offer flexible working (annualized hours, compressed hours).
An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) certificate will be required for this role.
If you would like an informal chat, please contact Jean Daniel, on 07763 459077
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Community Links, The Ockment Centre, North Street, Okehampton EX20 1AR
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupSocial Care & HealthYouth & Community
- Salary Details
£24,823.50 per annum, pro rata
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
At least 7 hours per week plus overtime
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required