We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Cleaner to join our hardworking and dedicated premises team. You will be required to undertake the cleaning of buildings within the school site comprising the main building, outside classrooms and nursery. The areas include toilets and outside areas to ensure a clean and safe learning environment.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping, dusting of classroom and emptying of bins
- Use of machinery in cleaning soft and hard surfaces, e.g. carpet cleaners, polishers & buffers
Experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
If you are interested in this vacancy please email Ellen Mitchell on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: 29th September 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
B2 - £10.60 per hour (pay award pending)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
10 hours per week (Mon to Fri, 3.30pm to 5.30pm), 41 weeks per year (term time + non-pupil days + 2 weeks within the school holidays)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required