Fixed Term until August 2023
Oldway Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who is passionate about engaging learners and supporting them to achieve their best.
We are looking to appoint either a full time Classroom Teacher or a part time 2/3 day a week Classroom Teacher to start in January 2023
Oldway Primary School is part of the Riviera Education Trust which is a multi-academy trust consisting of three local primary schools. We work in collaboration with Roselands Primary School and Shiphay Learning Academy in order to benefit all of the children in the Trust. Working in partnership with other schools helps to strengthen our provision and provide educational excellence so that every pupil has the best possible learning experience and is prepared for future life.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and creative in their approach to teaching and learning
- Is committed to delivering the highest quality teaching and learning and ensuring the best possible outcomes for every child
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- Is able to create a high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment
- Is able to work effectively within our hard-working, talented and friendly school
- Is enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in partnership with team colleagues to plan high quality lessons across the curriculum
- Is reflective and committed to developing their own practice
- Is committed to developing the whole child and has the skills and interests that allow them to offer extra-curricular opportunities for pupils
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic, creative children and colleagues
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children and ensuring every child achieves their full potential
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
- Practice informed by evidence-based research CPD for all our staff
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative Multi Academy Trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers, practitioners and professionals
- Opportunities to develop your career within our Trust
Please see the job description for further details regarding this post.
The application form can be found on the school website: https://www.rivieratrust.co.uk/vacancies/ and completed applications should be sent to: HR Department, Riviera Education Trust, Oldway Primary School, Higher Polsham Road, Paignton TQ3 2SY or email@example.com
Please note, in line with our Safer Recruitment policy, references will be requested after shortlisting as part of the selection process.
Riviera Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils. As this post meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, all applicants who are offered employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
Inspiring the individuals of today, for a better society tomorrow
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
Salary will be in accordance with the Teachers Pay Spine, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hour per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required