An employee of An Daras Multi Academy Trust knows the importance of a safe, clean, happy environment that encourages children’s curiosity’s and grows capabilities, which impact lives and helps create a positive future. Does this sound like you?
An Daras Trust has the simple aim of ensuring our pupils receive the best educational experiences we can offer. Our intent is delivering an inclusive learning entitlement through a strong Trust wide wholistic curriculum model which focuses on enabling all pupils to achieve academic and emotional growth through the taught strategic themes of wisdom, knowledge, learning skills and personal capabilities.
Information about the Vacancy
St Stephens is a flourishing school which strives to achieve the very best for all its pupils. They are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated ARB Teacher for two days per week to join their highly motivated and committed Area Resource Base team from 1 September 2022. The team is a strength of the base and training and collaboration support will be on-going. The ARB currently takes up to 10 children with an EHCP / a range of learning needs e.g. ASD, communication and interaction, medical conditions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, trustworthy, patient, hardworking, flexible, self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Direct, model and lead the ARB team in line with the school ethos and high expectations of provision;
- Have a SEND background e.g. SENDCo, special school experience, taught pupils with a range of SEN needs in a mainstream classroom;
- Plan and undertake the necessary paperwork involved in the role with the current ARB teacher (3 days per week);
- Work with groups or individuals within the setting across all curricular areas, in a variety of tasks to develop the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills of the children;
- Provide support for learners by leading and collaboratively working as a team to plan, evaluate and deliver learning activities that link to their individual targets;
- Have a patient and friendly approach and a willingness to work with children;
- Be expected to build good working relationships and be able to relate well and communicate effectively with all children and adults;
- Display awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of all children and young people;
- Have an understanding of health and safety within a school environment.
A full job description and application form can be found below.
What can An Daras Trust offer you?
- Stability, knowing we will support you when you are struggling by offering occupational maternity, paternity and sick pay;
- Five paid family friendly days for emergencies;
- A connection with our 8 primary schools and our pre-school which creates developmental opportunities;
- A developmental, fair and professional culture;
- Dedicated, friendly, committed team members.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and will be assessed against the Childcare Disqualification Regulations. Right to work in the UK and qualifications will also be checked.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 23 May 2022 or earlier