- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Digital Transformation & Business Support
- Work Location
- County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 4QD
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- £31,401 - £35,229 per annum pro rata
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37 Hours per week
- Closing Date
- 27 January 2019
- Interview date
- w/c 28/01/2019
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Kieron Kilbride, Digital Transformation Manager on 01392 383000
Digital services are at the heart of Devon County Council’s mission to make it easier for people to get things done.
If you have a background in data analytics and performance analysis, are interested in working as part of a new agile digital team, and would like to work in Exeter with great access to countryside and coast then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for people that can help us to create better digital services that meet the high expectations of our customers. The team will be working across the organisation to discover, design and develop exciting new digital services that can further enhance our existing reputation for digital innovation
Local government is changing and needs people with digital skills. In return DCC offers benefits such as competitive salaries, flexible working, a pension scheme, working from home / other offices and a staff discount scheme. For more information please look at our Working for Devon website.
- The Lead Performance Analyst will be part of a team of digital specialists that will work closely with people across the organisation to create digital services using a new low code digital platform
- The Lead Performance Analyst will provide data-driven insight across our customer touchpoints, identifying opportunities for service improvement and monitoring the impact of the team’s activities.
- You’ll know how to get the most out of Google Analytics and integrate the resulting digital product performance data with other sources to inform service design and the tracking of benefits
- You’ll be able to create performance frameworks in a digital service delivery environment, and use them to measure progress against and contribute to the development of strategic goals
- You’ll be an expert in using data to power compelling real-time and predicative tools that help to drive business improvement
- You’ll enjoy working openly, communicating your success with a wide variety of stakeholders and leading the development of a wider appreciation of performance analysis within the organisation
This is an exceptional opportunity to help the organisation deliver fantastic services that adhere to its digital principles at a time of rapid digital transformation across local government
For an informal discussion, please contact Kieron Kilbride, Digital Transformation Manager on 01392 383000.
Please apply to Kieron Kilbride email@example.com including your CV and a supporting statement which evidences your suitability for the role against the essential criteria within the person specification of the job description.
If you have a disability and wish to take advantage of our disability confident employer commitment please state this at the top of your supporting statement, you are not required to declare any disability before receiving a job offer (see below for further details)
DCC is positive about disabled people and as a “disability confident employer” we guarantee to offer an interview to all disabled applicants who clearly demonstrate that they meet the minimum (essential) criteria for the post. Applicants are not required to declare any disability before receiving a job offer but if you have a disability and wish to take advantage of our disability confident employer commitment please make this clear on your supporting statement.
The Equality Act defines a person as having a disability if they have a physical or mental impairment which has substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability to carry out normal day to day activities or would suffer one if they were not receiving treatment or if the effects were not offset by other measures or a progressive condition that is likely to result in a substantial and long-term adverse effect in the future e.g. cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis or a severe disfigurement
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.