- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- Digital Transformation & Business Support
- Work Location
- County Hall , Exeter EX24QD
- Occupational group
- Salary details
- From: £27,905 To: £31,371 pa.
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- 37 Hours per week.
- Closing Date
- 15 December 2019
- Interview date
- 9th January 2019
- For an informal discussion please contact
- Marisa Smyth or Richard Palmer on 01392 383000
About the role
This is a new role supporting our ICT Business Partners. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple service areas and work with different suppliers. This role will give you an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills and therefore could be a great stepping stone in your Digital and Technology career.
- Part of a supportive team and forward looking Digital and Technology Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Hours (Monday to Friday)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Development Opportunities
- Perks at Work and Discounts Scheme
- 20 Days Annual Leave rising incrementally to 28 (plus 3 statutory days over the Christmas Period, and Bank Holidays)
- Are you a team player?
- Do you thrive on juggling multiple and diverse pieces of work?
- Can you work with users of our services to understand what they need?
- Can you work with ICT suppliers to specify and buy new services?
- You will be confident in organising and facilitating workshops.
- You will be well organised and able to manage your own workload, and keep people updated on progress.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills, along with a good working knowledge of Office 365.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and we look forward to receiving your application.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.