- OTHER ORGANISATIONS
- VENTRUS MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
- Work Location
- Chaddiford Lane, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1RB
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £16,394 per annum pro rata (NB: This will be pro rata'd to reflect the hours and weeks worked)
- Job term
- Appointment type
- Various Hours
- Closing Date
- 05 March 2019
- Interview date
- 12 March 2019
Pilton Community College is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools who actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a trust, we offer excellent career and development opportunities.
Pilton Community College is situated in the beautiful town of Barnstaple, North Devon.
We are currently recruiting for Invigilators for both internal and external examinations held throughout the school year but in particular during March, May, June and December. You will work with school staff, candidates and other invigilators before, during and after examinations to ensure the smooth running of examinations in accordance with publicised guidelines and school policies. You may be asked to work with candidates as part of a team or as a lone invigilator. Full training will be provided.
- To assist in the smooth running of external and internal examinations.
- To ensure that candidates comply with any awarding body and college regulations at all times.
- To supervise candidates in a professional, quiet and unobtrusive manner and respond to candidates’ queries in accordance with regulations published by the examinations board.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills; a confident and assertive manner, a flexible approach to working hours and a minimum availability of three days per week during March, May, June and December (except half term). Working hours will be morning and/or afternoon exam sessions between the hours of 8.45am and 3.15pm.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for the role please follow the attached link: https://ventrus.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1511323?cid=1711
Please apply by 9.30am on the closing date.
Successful candidates will be advised on the date of interview.