- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Moorfield Road, Exmouth, Devon EX8 3QW
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Education Support
- Salary details
- £8.55 - £9.68 per hour (depending on experience and/or qualification)
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Term Time Only
- 27.63 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- 25 January 2019
At Marpool we believe that ‘Every child will have confidence in their own self worth and an aspiration to achieve’. If you agree, then we are the school for you!
We have exciting new opportunities coming our way here are Marpool as we seek to employ three LSA's to work specifically within both our Foundation Stage Unit and Year 4 group in our dynamic and thriving school community.
These posts are temporary to provide specialist support for identified children.
We seek individuals who:
- Have a record of being outstanding, imaginative and innovative, and are able to support teaching and learning across the primary phase;
- Are passionate about learning, reflective and who can engage all children in a variety of learning opportunities in order to secure high outcomes;
- Are willing to go the extra mile with a positive approach to all situations and who can think creatively and problem solve;
- Can contribute fully to developing our unique and distinctive curriculum that reflects the needs of our learners and makes the most of our exciting location, wonderful facilities and community.
In return, we offer:
- Amazing children who are a delight to teach and who display a range of dispositions and attitudes to learning;
- Excellent resources and facilities, including extensive grounds for outstanding outdoor learning, specialist music teaching space, dance and drama studio and great PE facilities;
- A teaching team who are open to new ideas and willing to try things out.
Our school is located in central Exmouth and situated in extensive grounds. We are particularly proud of our outdoor and APP based learning.
To apply, please see the Related Information section.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.